Colorado Waterfowl Club Pricing
Our club has been restructured for the 2019-2020 hunting season. Two types of memberships will be offered:
- Full year members will have a “sublease” on a water property
- Groups on the sublease properties will split the total cost
- Each slot in the group will cost approx $2000-$2500
- Memberships will begin at date money is received and conclude March 31st.
- Fishing, dog training, as well as dove, early teal, and all duck and goose seasons are included.
- Full year members may enter the random draw for blinds OR hunt their water properties during late season.
- Please inquire about guest policies.
Late Season Memberships
- $850 – Single membership. One member named to the club. May bring one guest each time you hunt. Additional guests $50 each.
We do conduct work days on a regular basis, which are great times for members to get acquainted. “Reservation Points” are also awarded to members who put in 4-hour workdays. These points are utilized by members to reserve blinds before our random drawing on Thursday nights (see “club questions” page for a more detailed description).